Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome to my studio!


There's one corner in my house that is devoted to my creative pursuits. It's right next to the window with my flower box and I have this mini cyclamen to keep me company too. Space is at a premium, so I've butted my desk right up against the wall. Instead of being supported by two legs, it's actually resting on books which lie on the first shelf. This shelf also hosts a print I made of the Hudson River and a beautiful drawing of my sailboat made my bestie/sailing partner in the states. 

The second shelf is never very organized... it's all the art supplies. But I try to group things together into piles at least. The window just in front of my desk gives me a great view of our front garden, so the bird chart in the middle of this shelf helps me identify any avian visitors. 

The third shelf houses a couple of books and all my MakeOrBreakShop supplies. There's not too many on the shelf at the moment as I am figuring out product lines and how much of what I need to keep in stock. 

The first product line will be the t-shirt dye kits. I think the second will probably be an at-home screenprinting kit with a few patterns to try. I can't wait to put that one together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment